POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS (MIS)
Ghana Technology University College is inviting applications from qualified candidates to a six month Post Graduate Certificate in Management Information Systems (MIS).
Date: 28th March, 2020
Venue: Ghana Technology University College, Tesano
Duration: 4 months
Schedule options: Weekends (Saturdays only)
The post Graduate Certificate in MIS is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to manage and change business processes through information and communications technology (ICT) and information systems. The course focuses on the concepts, methods and practical applications of information systems in the work place.
The programme covers recent developments in it infrastructure, applications, and emerging technologies. It also covers IT governance, IT project and change management, and achieving compliance, protecting against threats, and IT service provision.
Participants enrolled on this course will be able to:
- Define and explain the concepts, theories and practices in development and use of information systems in organizations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of computing system architectures, operating systems software and interconnection of information resources through networking.
- Analyze problems and determine systems requirement for developing a logical design of an information system.
- Implement an information system in database management system or emerging development environment.
- Develop products that demonstrate a working understanding of the management of information systems functions, integration and project management to ensure project quality.
Business Owners, Corporate Executives, IT Managers, Middle Level Managers etc
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms are on sale at the Centre for Professional Development, Ghana Technology University College, Tesano.
Tel: 0501579696/ 0202698359 / 030-2200606 / 0302 200615
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org