MICROSOFT Office Project
The Centre for Professional Development, Ghana Technology University College, is pleased to invite the general public to 4 day intensive training on managing projects with Microsoft Office Project.
The details are as follows:
Date: 2nd – 5th March, 2020
Venue: Ghana Technology University College, Tesano
Time: 9am-4pm each day
Fee: Affordable (Fee includes cost of tuition, course materials, breakfast and lunch)
In this hands-on course with intensive skills training, you will learn the key techniques to effectively manage projects using Microsoft Office Project. Acquire the knowledge and skills to build, maintain, and control well-formed project plans using Microsoft Office Project.
What You’ll Learn
- Get started with Microsoft Office Project.
- Create and define projects
- Work with estimates and dependencies, deadlines, constraints, and task calendars and with resources
- Predict behaviour by using task types and the scheduling formula
- Customize and format Microsoft Project views
- Analyze resource utilization
- Track progress
- Create project reports that analyze project, resource, and task data
- Manage multiple projects
- Creating and Defining Projects
- Working with Estimates and Dependencies
- Working with Deadlines, Constraints, and Task Calendars
- Working with Resources
- Understanding Task Types and the Scheduling Formula
- Customizing and Formatting
- Analyzing Resource Utilization
- Creating Reports
Who Needs to Attend
Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project team members, stakeholders, and senior managers who want to use Microsoft Office Project to create and monitor excellent project plans.
For further information on the course and registration, please contact the Centre for Professional Development on:
Telephone: 0501579696/0202698359 / 030-2200606/ 030-2200615