DURATION: 4 DAYS Strategic Business Management involves the formulation, implementation and evaluation of cross-functional decisions that will enable an organization to achieve its long-term objectives. It entails specifying the organization‘s mission, vision and objectives, developing policies and plans, often in terms of projects and programs, which are designed to achieve these objectives. It includes allocating resources to implement a company’s policies. The Strategic Business Management workshop aims at equipping participants with the knowledge to analyze and understand initiatives, policies, plans and objectives of their companies. Participants will also learn to apply the requisite concepts and fundamental economic processes in business and finance. LEARNING OUTCOMES At the end of the training, delegates will:
- Develop vital skills that will enable them Improve productivity in their various organizations.
- Acquire knowledge that will increase the business competitive edge of their organizations
- Understand change management and reduce their resistance to change.
- Identify the necessary tools to manage human capital in their organizations and create a healthy and positive culture that creates a happy customer.
- Build stronger professional reputation through consistent, timely and accurate analysis.
- Improve their understanding of competitors strategies
- Develop strategies to empower their employees, recognize their accomplishments and provide them with competitive salaries.