DURATION: 6 WEEKS (SATURDAYS) The Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certificate is the most recognized and respected credential in the field of project management. This Training Course objective is to impart the required knowledge to project team members, leaders and managers aspiring to get PMP certification from PMI. All will benefit from learning globally accepted best practices in managing projects. LEARNING OUTCOMES Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the PMI to successfully manage projects. They will:
- Get started with project management fundamentals.
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle.
- Work with project management processes.
- Understand the project management process groups.
- Plan for project scope, schedule, cost, quality, and resource management.
- Plan for communications, stakeholder, risks and procurement management.
- Execute and manage project work, scope, schedules, and cost.
- Monitor, control and close a project