CUSTOMER RELATIONS AND CALL CENTRE MANAGEMENT
DURATION: 4 DAYS
The life-blood of any company in a highly competitive business world is Customer Service. Thus, the effective management of customer queries play a large role in how a business is perceived by the public, and it can determine the success or failure of a company’s products or service. Because of this, well-trained customer service or Call Centre agents, supervisors/ managers are highly sought after in all industries. The aim of this course is to equip participants with the requisite practical knowledge and skills to successfully establish, manage a Call Centre and provide superior customer experience.
By the end of the training program, participants will be able to:
- Know what it takes to establish and manage a world class call centre
- Provide customer delight through service excellence
- Utilise managerial skills to run the operations within the call centre as well as the relationships with other departments
- Utilized human resource management knowledge and skills required to manage Call Centre staff
- Understanding Call Centre Environment & Management
- Communication Skills for Call Center Managers and Operators
- Creating the Ultimate Customer Experience
- Time &Stress Management
- Emotional Intelligence
Participants expected on this training are Front Desk Executives such as; Client Service Personnel, Call Center Executives, Secretaries, Receptionists, Telephonists, Personal Assistants and anybody who wishes to improve upon his/her interpersonal relationship and work well with others.