DURATION: 3 MONTHS From: 27th March, 2017
The training will enable participant configure Oracle database for multilingual applications, practice various methods of recovering database using RMAN and Flashback technology, administer database efficiently by using database technologies such as the Resource Manager, the Scheduler, Automatic Storage Management (ASM), and VLDB features, set up secure database using Virtual Private Database, and learn how to efficiently move data from database to database.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Employ SQL functions to generate and retrieve customized data
- Run data manipulation statements (DML) to update data in the Oracle Database 11g
- Control user access and manage schema objects
- Install Oracle Database 11g and configure a database
- Perform backup and recovery of a database
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain a database
- Configure Oracle Net services
- Detect block corruption and take appropriate measures to correct
- Control database resource usage with Resource Manager
- Review database log files for diagnostic purposes
- Customize language-dependent behavior for the database and individual sessions
- Implement a secure database
Application Developers, Business Intelligence Developers, Database Administrators, PL/SQL Developers, Support Engineers, System Analysts, Functional Implementers, Portal Developers, Reports Developer, Technical Consultants, Network Administrators.