ORACLE DATABASE 12c
DURATION: 3 MONTHS
Databases represent the core of an organization’s informational infrastructure. In this Oracle administration training course, you learn the fundamental knowledge and skills to configure and support Oracle 12c databases, maintain your organization’s data, and ensure the availability of your data by deploying backup, recovery, and flashback operations.
- Create, configure, and maintain Oracle 12c databases
- Automate database administration using OEM Cloud Control 12c
- Ensure database security by managing user privileges and roles
- Manage storage to optimize space and performance
- Implement Oracle partitions to manage large tables and indexes
IMPORTANT COURSE INFORMATION:
- Some background and experience working with a SQL-based relational database management system (RDBMS)
- Experience at the level of:
- Knowledge at the level of:
- Course 493, Oracle PL/SQL Programming
- This course is currently running on Oracle 12c, on the Windows Server 2008, R2 platform
Application Developers, Business Intelligence Developers, Database Administrators, PL/SQL Developers, Support Engineers, System Analysts, Functional Implementers, Portal Developers, Reports Developer, Technical Consultants, Network Administrators.