DURATION: 5 DAYS
It is a programme that provides the globally accepted standard of achievement among information systems (IS) Audit, Control and Security Professionals. The programme provides assurance that staff has necessary knowledge, skills and experience in key areas such as information security, risk management, audit and governance. Earning the CISA designation distinguishes individuals as qualified IS audit, control and security professional.
CISA DOMAIN AREAS
- The process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation of Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support protection of Information Assets.
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
- Protection of Information Assets
The programme represents an excellent training opportunity for staffs in Information Technology departments, Accountants, Financial Managers and Internal Auditor.