CERTIFICATE IN WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY ACCRA/TAKORADI
This program provides a complete foundation of knowledge for the Wi-Fi networking industry. From basic RF theory to 802.11 frame exchange processes, this course delivers hands-on training that will benefit the novice as well as the experience network professional.
- Participants will be able to;
- Perform site survey and reporting after the site survey
- Interpret wireless security techniques
- Understand Regulatory Compliance
- Understand industry best practices for optional use of directional and omni-directional antennas in site surveys
- Understand the proper locations and Methods for installing RF antennas
- Recognize common problems associated with wireless networks and their symptoms, and identify steps to isolate and troubleshoot the problem
- Wi-Fi Technology, Standards, and Certifications
- Hardware and Software
- Site Surveying and Installation
- Radio Frequency (RF) Fundamentals
- Security& Compliance
- Applications, Support, and Troubleshooting
IT Managers, IT Professionals, ISPs, IT support staff who work with wireless technologies, Network Administrators, System Administrators, IT Instructors, Project Managers or Sales Staff, who are expected to effectively communicate about wireless technologies, will also benefit.