Commencement Date: 30thSeptember, 2017
Fee: (Fees includes Tuition, Course materials, Exams and Certificate)
Schedule: Weekends (Saturdays only)
Duration: Four (4) Months
The Oil & Gas industry is developing at a fast pace in today’s market economy, as a result new professional development priorities are being set. This has placed a high demand on qualified professionals in Safety, Health & Environment in the Oil & Gas Industry and Entrepreneurial Development.
The training aims at equipping participants with the requisite knowledge to work effectively and efficiently in the industry. The training will cover Safety, Health & Environment and Entrepreneurial Development.
- To equip participants with valued knowledge in Health and Safety in the Oil & Gas Industry
- To equip participants in Health and Safety Management System
- Participants will know the Environmental Impact in the Oil and Gas Industry
Broad topical areas
- Environment, Safety and Health Studies in the Petroleum Industry
- Quality Standards and Energy Security Studies
- Fire Hazards, Risks and Prevention Strategies
- Strategic Planning and Scenario Development in the Petroleum Industry
Participants expected on this programme include Economists, Engineers, Scientists, Technicians, Business Development Practitioners, Planning Practitioners, Oil and Gas Professionals, Fire Service Personnel and Government Officials.